Employer Portal FAQ
I HAVE A NUMBER OF RECRUITERS WORKING ON DIFFERENT JOBS/VERTICALS. ARE THEY GOING TO SEE ALL THE CANDIDATES THAT APPLY TO ALL THE JOBS I HAVE POSTED ON REFERRALMOB?
- Each job can have a specific job manager. Simply click the "Company" link at the top of your dashboard and add a teammate's email address. When you post a new job, you will be able to select their name from the dropdown menu and assign them as the hiring manager for that particular posting. ReferralMob-approved resumes will be sent to that person, rather than to your Company account.
HOW DO I MAKE CHANGES TO JOBS I CURRENTLY HAVE OPEN?
- Go to your Jobs page and click on the job title. Click “Edit” at top. Edit and then repost. It will then repopulate to the app with your changes.
HOW DO I RE-OPEN A JOB THAT WAS POSTED IN THE PAST?
- Simply go to your Jobs page. Go to the “Closed” jobs section. Click the “Closed” button on the job you select and change status to “Open.” Your job will now be repopulated to our app. You may also edit the job at this time.
HOW DO I CHANGE HOW OFTEN I RECEIVE CANDIDATES?
- You can change your email notification settings by clicking the "Account" link on your dashboard -- your frequency options are real-time, daily, or weekly.
DO I HAVE TO DISPLAY SALARY FOR THE JOBS I POST ON REFERRALMOB?
- While you have to share the salary with us when you post the job, displaying the salary to job seekers is optional. It's worth noting that jobs with visible salaries tend to attract 2x the number of qualified candidates, so it's to your advantage to display the range whenever possible.
I'M GETTING TOO MANY UNQUALIFIED CANDIDATES. WHAT CAN I DO?
- You can edit any job post to add mandatory skills that candidates must possess in order to be considered for the role. In addition, you can email our Customer Success Manager, Megan (email@example.com) and let her know whether you have other requirements that we should look out for when pre-screening candidates for you.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I WANT TO MAKE AN OFFER - DOES REFERRALMOB HANDLE THIS, OR DO I?
- It's up to you! We can make the offer on your behalf, but most hiring managers prefer to do it on their own. Either way, please let us know what the outcome was (either Offer Accepted or Offer Declined) by using the "Interviewing" tab under the Candidates section of your dashboard.